It's time for a LEGO MECH MOC: HYPR10NN: ONLINE



For the looks of it, Gerald Cacas is a talented LEGO MOCer with lots of creations to show and to brag about. One of the most impressive one is the HYPR10NN, a well crafted MOC that will leave you with your mouth open!

HYPR10NN: Online

Sagan and Meizon finally managed to transfer SODEM's (Ainiah's soul) A.I. to the construction mech with a HYPR10NN system using some of the parts of the defunct GARAM ship.

However, Meizon's primary schooling suffered because he missed his Math exam. And Sagan had to cancel some of his commissioned-works just to bring back his beloved Ainiah's consciousness into a working condition.



HYPR10NN (Ainiah): is this my new mechanical body?
Sagan: yes Ainiah. I'm sorry, the backup pipe-drive is so volatile, I'm afraid it will delete your A.I. if I waited for Vield to return from the valley.
HYPR10NN: it's so lite....
SAGAN: you have to thank Meizon for the mech, it's industrial-grade, tough and very reliable.
Meizon: Hi AINIAH!...DO....YO....UNDERSTAND....THE ....WORDS....COMING ...OUT....OF.....Sagan's dark armpit? ahahahahaha
HYPR10NN: System initializing, Gald-Cannon ready to destroy, target unable to acquire.... Because he is so small! HIHIHIHIHI
Meizon: I'm not small! I'm just a12-yrs old kid! hmp!

To see more pictures of this creation, please visit Cacas Flicker account!



Comments