There's a whole city in this LEGO Modular MOC.




One thing that we love about LEGO MOC's is when creators put an extra effort into creating some background and context story on their creations. That's the case with this impressive LEGO modular Cyberpunk City MOC by creator Shuppiluliumas.

Not only he created a whole city within a few inches of LEGO mat, but he also manage to create a colorful story for it.

Every picture in his Flickr album has something to tell, not to mention the superb quality and detail level of his work.


"Not a sober man in the bunch. And that's how I like it. We'll give them anything they want down here. Sure, in Downtown the cops are on the beat. Government regs almost apply, but not here. Here, nobody cares who you are, where you came from, or what you want, so long as you have the money to pay for it. It's not like I'm a monster. I at least make sure they get home ok as the sun comes up. I hear some proprietors sell their more impaired clients occasionally. You won't see me working with the narcs or slavers. - Eiko Yamada, Club Owner "


"Well, back in China livestock was easy to come by. My brother raised 'em, and I sold 'em. Never really thought about how difficult it could be just to find meat to sell 'til I came here. I've known Chin since I first arrived: he was one of the only Chinese in the neighborhood then. He's kept pigs around the city for a long time, so I have a good line on fresh pork, but that's about the only thing that's easy to get.

The rest comes from overseas. I have to go down to the docks and negotiate for the shipment every week. That's not my favorite part of the job. Those guys down there sell "meat" and that's as specific as you can get. It's safe to eat and tested for genetic problems, but that's about it.

I also buy seafood from the fishermen when I'm down there. At least you can guess what species of animal you're buying then. I make up any deficits in stock however I can. I told you already I know Dr. Takahashi upstairs pretty well. People actually ask for long pork by name these days. Chem junkies mostly. Oh well, I got a living to make, you know?"


"We feel that this is a place of opportunity. Our country has welcomed refugees from all over the world with open arms. It's not just anywhere these days people can start over." - Rico Gonzalez, Parliamentarian

Enjoy the rest of this spectacular MOC in the pictures below! 









"Most medicine can be done through automated surgical equipment these days, but doctors still need to operate them, and fill in the gaps. Older equipment is prone to making mistakes, which only a skilled doctor can repair."








"I don't think much about the blood and carcasses in the streets anymore. Honestly, Henry is cleaner than most. There are a few alleys around here stacked with bones and rotting flesh from upper level butchers who just tip it over the edge by the cartload." - Highrise Resident













"If you took a gondola around water level at night, the view was almost beautiful. Maybe if I didn't know what went on inside those walls I'd feel better about looking at it."- 'Sakura', Club Performer





 Please Like and follow us on our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram for more LEGO sets pictures and news.


Comments