Meet the LEGO X-Wing Gundam of your dreams




The best thing of MOCing is the almost infinite possibilities of things you can create. This is something Kevin Ryhal has well present.

Looking around the web for interesting LEGO MOCs and other creations, I came across this brilliant anime/sci-fi double cult mashup: an Star Wars X-Wing plus a Gundam mech.


"Well, after over a month of building and rebuilding, I've finally finished my X-Wing Gundam (V2)! As I stated when I was posting WIPs, I wanted to redesign my X-Wing Gundam in TLG's white/dark red color scheme. Rather than just reuse my original design, I built this guy from scratch. Many many thanks to all of you who offered very helpful suggestions and ideas. So, whatcha think?"



By the looks of it, is fully possable and the best of all, it's a toy MOC!







Don't ever miss a MOC by simply following us on our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram.

Comments